12.07.2009

Family Photos

Greg traded skills with a co-worker (her photography, for Greg's photoshop knowledge) and we were able to take family pictures! Now we can put up pictures that have Mona in them. I haven't printed a single picture with her in it! Isn't that shameful?

Notice how I'm holding Mona's hand. Does anyone else's baby always hold their arms straight out?
I think this is my favorite. I wish Mona were smiling huge, but I still love it.
If this sweet picture of Pearl was the only one that had turned out, I would still be so happy with them. Glad it wasn't, but still, I cherish this one. She looks so old and oh so sweet.


I do love my Mona too. I love gummy smiles. She was so good the whole time!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  1. Rae said...
    Beautiful family and beautiful photos! Everybody's baby keeps their arms straight out in pictures, f.y.i.....:)
    Party of Five said...
    You guys are so cute! We need to have you up for dinner some time :). I loved all the updates and the family pics- way way cute. And the one of pearl is SO sweet! I don't think CJ would ever sit still that long.
    Heather said...
    What great pictures Lizzy! Your girls are so cute!
    Petersen Palace said...
    cute cute CUTE!!!
    Kevin said...
    These are great pictures! Makes me wish I still lived down the street. :(

    I got your letter today, those were great stories. I can imagine you laughing while telling them & it adds to the hilarity.

Post a Comment