12.13.2008

So, we came home one evening and there were a bunch of kitties right outside our door (not that uncommon). Pearl refused to come inside because she wanted to pet the kitties (also, not that uncommon). So, we let her stay on the porch trying to get the kitties to let her hug and kiss them. The door was barely open so we could keep an eye on her. After a few minutes she decides to come in, so I shut the door and go back to making dinner. A few seconds later Greg comes in the room and says "Why is there a cat in the house?" No wonder why Pearl willingly came inside! She was sitting on the floor just loving that cat. Naturally it wasn't allowed to stay for long, and Pearl of course went right outside with it. This time we shut the door. Pearl opened it herself, and went up the stairs with it (which are out of my sight from the kitchen) DISGUSTING!!!! But she loved it. Too bad everyone's allerigic and they have hair and are gross and annoying, otherwise we might be pursuaded to get her one for Christmas. No way though. A good percentage of Pearl's day is spent talking about, looking for, staring at and chasing kitties. It's just as bad with dogs, but there are less of those in our neighborhood.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  1. Kimberly said...
    Haha! What a cutie pie! And very sneaky :o)
    Rae said...
    She looks so sneakily happy in that second picture. :)
    Katie May said...
    Lizzy, you are totally raising YOURSELF!
    Lizzy said...
    I know, huh? I used to love animals. But then they ALL DIED!!!
    Abraham and Sara said...
    hey guys...we just got your christmas card today. nice to hear from you and to see that you are also a part of the blogging world. our blog is abrahamandsara.blogspot.com. i am horrible at updating it but sometimes we get lucky. pearl is a beauty! i love that she loves cats. a girl after my own heart!
    Mikelle said...
    He He, Deakan adores all animals aswell and I refuse to let a smelly, slobbery, stinky, hairy beast in my house. Oh well, I'm glad I finally found your blog, I thought Doermann was with one "N" I cant believe how big pearl is getting. She is just a little lady now. The cheese thing is hilarious!! How's that belly of yours? I need pics. You can email me when ever your ready. BTW have you decided on a name? I cant wait....

Post a Comment